Friday, July 23, 2004

Mid Summer....

I know mid summer is long gone, but, perhaps for it rained so much in comparison with the early and burning like hell summer of the last year, I have the feeling this is the middle of my summer.
Finally I start to devour exams again, if I ever done it at this pace, now that I've done the numer of them I promised myself to do I can start working to pay those millionaire bills I left to pay in Florence (yes life in Florence is almost as expensive as in NY) and save some bucks for Spain!!! Yes, well, it's not fresh news anymore now, I'm going to Spain, Córdoba! The day will be the 18th of September, and at 17:10 I'll be landing!
I had to write all this for at least a couple of reasons: 1. there's nothing more than market day in thursday in this sleepy town; 2. this blog was intended to be the chronicles of my Spanish adventure.
I know it won't be as exciting as Stanley and Livingston in Africa, but it will be my adventure.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home