Tuesday, July 27, 2004

pictures will appear soon....

as you read above, pictures will appear soon on this blog, I just need to finish up some settings for my own personal image hosting support! In fact, I found a website to host them somewhere else.
In the meantime, I'm probably through the best morning of this summer, the climate today is superb. Windy, sunny, NOT humid, and, ......I know it won't last. But the bad thing is that I can't relax cos Thursday I have an exam, and I do wanna change my job, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for (U2 are inspiring me now).
I better go to the post office. I know this is going to be the worst post here, hence I'm not going to leave you without a moral:


"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them."
Isaac Asimov


3 Comments:

  • True said. Exams? What exactly? What is the actual job and how nosey am i???? ^_^ Climate here is hot and humid, arg!

    By Blogger Pinklunamoon, at 27 July, 2004 16:34  

  • Tropical and Subtropical Agricultural Sciences is what I'm studing, and, regards your attidute, you are not nosey, but, instead attractively curious. I like very much a curious person. ...and you know what they say: "personality goes a long way!"

    By Blogger Heraclitus, at 27 July, 2004 16:46  

  • Didn't know this said.^_^

    By Blogger Pinklunamoon, at 27 July, 2004 18:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home