Sunday, December 19, 2004

The Snow Walker

The Snow Walker
Once a year I stumble almost casually upon an unforgettable movie. 2004 was kinda tricky, it made me wait till December to give me one. The movie I'm talking about is "The Snow Walker", it's the kind of movie that simply jumps into my TOP10 movie chart. What really surprised me in it, it's the absolute plausibility of the whole story, the way the two different cultures meet and often can't understand each other. At the beginning there's the character of this inuit who simply can't adapt to the occidental life style, it's funny to notice that the same fate will occur to the protagonist. My mention surely goes to Annabella Piugattuk, just 19 years old at the time of the movie and authentic revelation, I'm confident we'll see more movies with her as protagonist in the years to come.

http://www.snowwalkerthemovie.com/






1 Comments:

  • Thanks for your comments on The Snow Walker. I was actually dragged to it at the theatre and was so surprised like you. The characters were wonderfully done. The redeption of the pilot totally believable. Annabella and Barry were just outstanding I thought.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26 February, 2005 08:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home