Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Vivir es elegir

I was walking by the street, when I saw the billboard fo the new movie by Benito Zambrano, "Habana Blues".
How hypocrite is a sentence like that? "To live is to choose", choose? In Cuba? What if I choose to read a certain book in Cuba? What if I choose to chat freely or communicate freely with Internet in Cuba? What if I choose to listen to the music I want in Cuba? What if I wanna be gay in Cuba? What if I wanna say what I think about the government in Cuba? What if I wanna elect my leader in Cuba? What if I wanna vote someone else than Castro in Cuba? What if I wanna leave Cuba? What if I choose to buy something in those fancy mall built for the foreigners? What if I choose to use one of those fancy clinic for the foreigners?

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

George Orwell

1 Comments:

  • Ciao,

    ho visto il tuo messaggio..più che volentieri. Ti aggiungo subito.
    In effetti ho scritto una mail a Ideazione per chiedere se accettavano un blog svizzero...hanno detto di sì. Lo devo ancora...ci ho provato l'altro giorno ma qualcosa è andato storto nella registrazione. In inglese sono un po' limitato....

    Ciao Pinocchio

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06 April, 2005 08:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home