Monday, September 24, 2007

LEXI is back!!!

I waited before hoisting the flag at half mast.
Every good Captain knows well you should only do that when you are completely sure that death has taken its toll.
Maybe it was that little voice inside my head, telling me that even though Lexi Amberson's blog was shut down (apparently she cannot post anymore) I knew, since that day in which Lexi herself gave me notice of the dreadful news, it wasn't over until it was over, and when the person is Alexandra Amberson you can be sure she's got more than one ace up her sleeves.
She's tough, nobody can possibly deny it but the reason why I'm posting here about her is that she's undoubtly unique. You can surf the blogosphere or the entire web but you'll never find one journalist like Lexi, her knowledge of geopolitics, macroeconomics is exceptional and she knows both the American and the Italian situation. Last but not least, her sarcasm is superb and somehow wise.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I knew Lexi would have never throw in the towel and so she's back. This, is her new blog and it is going to be the real thing!

http://alexandra-amberson.blogspot.com/

Good luck Lexi!

Technorati Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home