Saturday, March 05, 2005

€120!!!


We enter a very well known mall of Madrid, I wanna see some clothes for me but I can't find nothing that really capture my attention, so my friend and I go to the women's sector, and I lazily keep following her when suddenly I found this T-Shirt. It's cotton, yes, just white thin cotton, with a miserable artistic composition on the centre of it: my jaw falls on the floor when I see the price of it! €120!!!!! These people are out of their minds!!! I take a picture and, spotted by a bulldog-clerk I nearly risk my life when sarcharstically I make her notice that I just didn't know it was illegal to take a picture of an authentic swindle! She gets red in the face and shout at us, we hurry up towards the exit laughing out loud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home